This one-stop practical guide will show you how to lose weight in the way that’s best suited to your body and lifestyle. To make your progress easier, it comes in a handy format with colour illustrations and expert advice throughout.
The basics of all the different diets are explained – from Atkins to the Glycemic Index diet, together with their pros and cons. There are several 28-day plans to suit different personalities, offering readers a flexible approach to dieting.
Portion guidelines, calorie guides and nutritional content tables of ready meals and fast foods arm readers against hidden fats and sugars.
Easy-to-follow exercise plans promote a healthy approach to weight loss and help you achieve your ideal shape quicker.
1. The big picture: assessing your weight and shape
2. Healthy weight, healthier you
3. What causes a weight problem?
4. The science of losing weight
5. All about healthy eating
6. Choosing a diet or weight loss method
7. Exercise: the energy booster
8. Stay slim for life: weight maintenance
9. Personal record chart