A not very special cat loves nothing better than hearing the stories told in her library, or by her cat friends. Then one day she accidentally gets locked in the library over a holiday! With nothing else to do but wait, Tiger starts looking at the books on the shelves…
• White/Band 10 books have more complex sentences and figurative language.
• Text type - A fantasy story.
• A poster on page 30 advertises one of Tiger’s storytelling sessions to aid further discussion and check comprehension.
• Curriculum links - Citizenship: Taking part, Living in a diverse world.
• Michaela Morgan has also written Woody’s Week, Funny Fish, Rat-a-tat-tat and Tig in the Dumps for Collins Big Cat.