Let's Review Regents: Algebra II Revised Edition
Unlimited loans, 2 years, One at a time
One at a time
License max duration
Concurrent users count
One at a time
Barron's Let's Review Regents: Algebra II 2020 gives students the step-by-step review and practice they need to prepare for the Regents exam. This updated edition is an ideal companion to high school textbooks and covers all Algebra II topics prescribed by the New York State Board of Regents.
All Regents test dates for 2020 have been canceled. Currently the State Education Department of New York has released tentative test dates for the 2021 Regents. The dates are set for January 26-29, 2021, June 15-25, 2021, and August 12-13th.
- In-depth Regents exam preparation, including two recent Algebra II Regents exams and answer keys
- Easy to read topic summaries
- Step-by-step demonstrations and examples
- Hundreds of sample questions with fully explained answers for practice and review, and more
- Review of all Algebra II topics, including Polynomial Functions, Exponents and Equations, Transformation of Functions, Trigonometric Functions and their Graphs, Using Sine and Cosine, and much more
Teachers can also use this book to plan lessons and as a helpful resource for practice, homework, and test questions.
Looking for additional practice and review? Check out Barron’s Algebra II Power Pack 2020
two-volume set, which includes Regents Exams and Answers: Algebra II 2020
in addition to Let’s Review Regents: Algebra II 2020