The diet makers and nutritionists who have been laying out the optimal health rules over the years have gotten it wrong, and we’ve paid the price big-time. We are sicker than ever, even with the calorie-cutting strategies and fatigue-inducing workouts that have taken over our lives. Sadly, we continue to let outside "experts" control us by believing whoever makes the greatest promise and buying the products they provide. Until now!
In Make Your Own Rules Diet, Tara Stiles introduces you to the most knowledgeable expert on your health: YOU. She throws out the accepted "rules" and helps you tune in to yourself, so you can figure out what truly makes you feel good. The moment you make this shift is the moment you take back your power and begin to make choices that actually support you.
In these pages, Tara shares her personal story of drifting dangerously away from her own intuition and how it threw her off balance. Then she lays out the tools she used to get back on track—yoga, meditation, and healthy eating—and teaches you easy ways to bring them into your daily routine, so you can cultivate a healthy, strong body; a calm, focused mind; and a spectacularly powerful life.
After going through basic guidelines on writing your own rulebook, Tara give you tips, techniques, and practices, including:
• A step-by-step goal-setting process so you can figure out where you want to focus
• Illustrated yoga routines designed to up energy levels, curb cravings, and enhance peace
• Simple breathing and meditation practices to soothe the soul
• 50 easy, delicious, plant-based recipes that can be made in minutes
• A 7-day kick-start program and a 30-day plan to launch your healthy, happy, radiant transformation
And remember, Tara’s just your guide; you’re the expert. But she’ll be by your side to keep you safe, offer support, and give you a little love when you need it. So go inside and get intuitive. Be excited and inspired. And remember to have a ton of fun. Because being you should be fun!