Summary of Angie Morgan, Courtney Lynch & Sean Lynch's Spark

by   Everest Media (Author)
Excerpt
EPUB
55 loans, One at a time
Details
EPUB
40 loans, 10 Concurrent loans
Details

Please note: This is a companion version & not the original book.

Sample Book Insights:

#1 To be a Spark, you must recognize yourself as a leader. You must commit to the path of leadership development and make the behavioral choices consistent with being a Spark. You’ll see what you can do versus what you can’t do in your environment.

#2 I was an entrepreneur long before I started Lead Star. I had a gift for making things happen. But something was missing from my life, and I realized that I needed to turn inward to find it. I was searching for a transformative experience that would help me grow and develop beyond my skills and abilities.

#3 The fact that you are reading this book is a strong indication that you have leadership tendencies. You were born with about 30 percent of your leadership abilities, including intelligence, extroversion, and good looks. But you can develop the other 70 percent - the Spark qualities.

#4 To stop reacting and start responding like a Spark, you must invoke higher-order cognitive processes to control your actions. This means paying attention to your reactions to challenging situations, and recognizing that you may not always be able to change others, but you can change yourself to improve a relationship with them.

Publication date
May 25, 2022
Publisher
ISBN
9798822522329
Paper ISBN
9798822522329
File size
1 MB

About Us

About De Marque Work @ De Marque Contact Us Terms of Use Privacy Policy